While the classic Northwest "thermometer" paint scheme debuted in the late 1960s, many believe it was best expressed on the long, sleek Boeing 757 from the mid-1980s. We are going for that same look on this dress - long blocks of navy and metallic grey with a punch of red. Is it fangirl appreciation of airline history, or modern lifestyle clothing? Why not both? Great for parties, lakeside, or travel - comfortable and easy to take care of on the road with little fuss. Comes in six different sizes.
This garment will be printed and assembled in the USA and shipped directly to you. And of course, your purchase supports the ongoing work of the NWAHC.
- 100% Polyester; retains its shape and dries quickly
- White seam thread; side seams help hold the garment together longer and give it structural support
- Light fabric (6.0 oz/yd² (170 g/m²))
- Sporty fit
- Runs true to size
- Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle and tumble dry on low heat - or hand wash and line dry.
- Do not use bleach, do not dry clean, and do not iron.
|Width (at bottom hem), in||19.02||20.00||21.02||22.01||23.03||24.02|
|Width (at chest), in||15.00||15.98||17.01||17.99||19.02||20.00|
|Length (front HSP), in||32.01||32.99||33.50||34.02||34.49||35.00|